Beer Genomics, a yeast company for craft brewers, is looking for a b2b sales manager (craft breweries, restaurant breweries, mini-factories) due to the expansion of production capacity.
- Direct contacts with potential clients: calls, visits to clients, presentation of services, preparation of commercial offers;
- Creation of mailings, marketing materials;
- Working with incoming calls;
- Maintaining client projects and building long-term relationships (conclusion of contracts, control of payments, additional sales, collection of feedback on cooperation);
- Maintaining a database of customers and workflow for applications.
- Higher education (medical / biological – welcome);
- Experience in the brewing industry is desirable;
- Communication skills, politeness, competent speech, business correspondence;
- Willingness to master specific knowledge of services – genetic services and yeast biology.
- A workplace in a modern technology campus in New Moscow (Troitsk) – partial remote access is possible;
- Salary +% of sales;
- The atmosphere of a startup and the ability to grow with it.