Russian Center for Flexible Electronics
A high-tech plant is looking for an experienced service engineer who will provide comprehensive technical support in the installation and maintenance of high-tech equipment for applying thin-film coatings.
- Develop a maintenance plan according to the recommendations of the equipment manufacturer and perform maintenance. Improving the design of machines to prevent malfunctions;
- In the event of a machine breakdown, the service engineer finds the source of the problem and corrects it. After troubleshooting and analysis of the breakdown, recommendations and preventive actions are provided on how to avoid a recurrence of the breakdown in the future;
- Monitoring of equipment parameters (pressure, temperature, concentration of chemicals, etc.) and compliance of machine performance with the required standards;
- Documentation of all machine malfunctions and repair operations carried out to systematize the approach to solving problems.
- Higher technical education;
- Good technical training, understanding how the technical mechanisms and processes are arranged and work;
- Ability and desire to work with hands;
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings and literature. The desire to learn and the ability to independently make technical decisions;
- Experience in the semiconductor manufacturing industry in clean production facilities at the thin-film coating site is a big plus.
- Workplace at high-tech production in New Moscow;
- Fixed schedule 5/2, weekend on Saturday and Sunday.