Software Engineer for RFID Equipment
SmartRFID, which develops RFID solutions for IoT in various industries, is looking for a programmer-developer of applications for RFID equipment. The equipment used is Impinj and Clou.
- Development of new and support for existing programs (C ++, C #, ASP.NET, MySQL);
- Participation in the development of cross-platform software for Windows
- Integration of modules for working with UHF RFID equipment in development BY;
- Customer technical support;
- Rare business trips with the goal of commissioning;
- Participation in the preparation of technical specifications with the customer.
- Strong knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures;
- Work experience with hardware (mobile and embedded systems);
- Knowledge of C ++, experience with C #, ASP.NET, Java will be a plus;
- Experience of use and development under Windows (it will be a plus of Linux, Android);
- Network programming (development of client-server applications);
- Multithreaded programming;
- Work with databases;
- LLRP (Low level Remote Protocol) by Impinj;
- Frontend technology version control.
- Workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- The opportunity to become part of a technology company;
- Opportunity for career growth and participation in other projects of the group TechnoSpark companies;
- Salary based on interview results.