System Architect (Computer Vision)
An AI startup is looking for a technical manager for designing an engineering system in the field of computer vision from scratch.
We expect the candidate to be able to generate thoughtful, competent engineering solutions, formulate tasks for a team of engineers and monitor the execution of tasks. We are creating a team that will have to develop a tracking system and analytics of the movement of people in stores, offices and other public spaces. The system is a camera, all calculations are performed on board.
- Technical management of projects for the development of systems based on computer vision as a system architect;
- System architecture development;
- Concept development, technical requirements;
- Development of functional prototypes, architectural mechanisms and critical functionality;
- Participation in the selection of development tools and technologies.
- Work experience as a system architect for at least 2 years;
- Experience in participating in software and hardware systems development projects,
- Experience in building systems based on computer vision is desirable;
- Understanding the principles of processing and analysis of streaming content and images;
- Knowledge in the field of image processing, video and machine vision systems;
- Workplace at a high-tech enterprise in New Moscow;
- Salary based on interview results;
- The atmosphere of a real startup, the opportunity to learn new things and realize their own ideas.