TEN engineering and design
The engineering company is looking for a CTO to lead the development of outdoor logistics delivery robots.
- Creation and development of a team of programmers, electronics engineers and designers;
- Building a product architecture;
- Monitoring of the market for new robotic units: sensors, drives, security systems;
- Control of subcontractors on terms and quality of work;
- Implementation of the product into mass production, support in production;
- Coordination of processes with the CEO and the board of directors;
- Preparation of documentation: budget, business plans, presentations, weekly reports, etc.
- Confident knowledge of mathematics and mechanics;
- Experience in testing hardware;
- Experience in hardware projects as a technical / executive director or head of a department;
- Ability to understand construction / design, electronics and programming;
- Possession of tools for viewing 3D-models and CAD-files;
- Understanding the structure of software and firmware version control systems (GIT);
- Conversational English.
- A workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- Work schedule: 5/2 from 10:00 to 19:00 (individual discussion of the schedule is possible);
- Bonuses for KPI fulfillment;
- Interesting projects that are actually implemented;
- Opportunity for career growth.