Startup studio TechnoSpark is looking for a technical specialist to lead the development and production of charging stations for electric cars.
- Developing the area from scratch: creating competitive domestic charging stations for electric cars;
- Production startup, management of equipment, materials and components procurement;
- Creation and accreditation of the production laboratory;
- Approval of the staff list, staff recruitment;
- Manage the development of technical solutions, implementation of pilot projects;
- Customer search and sales in B2C, B2B and B2G segments (federal and city projects);
- Account management: participation in the preparation of technical proposals, maintenance of project documentation, coordination and supervision of work, organization of customer support, service and warranty services;
- Work with new suppliers: pricing, terms and conditions, marketing.
- Education: higher education (electrical engineering, electrical engineering, high-voltage equipment);
- Experience in electrical engineering and project management — at least 5 years;
- English: conversational and written skills;
- Knowledge of organizational and legal framework, main tendencies in development of electric transport;
- Experience in organization of production and maintenance of high voltage power equipment;
- Experience as a designer of high-voltage equipment — as a plus;
- Experience in purchasing components abroad;
- Willingness to travel, driving license category “B”, driving experience.
- Office in a modern campus of TechnoSpark Group in New Moscow;
- Interesting projects and a variety of tasks.