Technological engineer of electronic equipment
The contract manufacturer is looking for a specialist in electronics assembly manufacturing processes.
- Development of technological processes for the assembly of electronics as part of modern high-tech robotic systems (logistics robots, 3D printers, etc.), with the introduction of the technological process in an electronic base (1C system);
- Determining the composition of electronic components of printed circuit boards, searches for and replacing components from potential suppliers, reduces material and labor costs for its manufacture;
- Assessment of the complexity of completing installation tasks for CEA;
- Monitoring compliance with technological discipline in the workshop and the proper operation of technological equipment.
- Higher technical education (specialty, master’s degree, preferably in the specialty of radio-electronic systems and complexes, instrumentation, information systems and technologies, etc.);
- Knowledge of modeling in engineering CAD in the direction of electronic equipment at the level of “confident user”;
- Desire and desire for self-development, the ability to make independent decisions is mandatory;
- Experience in developing TP for soldering electrical circuits;
- Experience in setting up a full cycle of manufacturing printed circuit boards will be an advantage when choosing a candidate.
- Workplace at high-tech production in New Moscow;
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- The opportunity to become part of a modern technology company;
- Salary based on interview results.