Technological equipment operation and maintenance engineer
A technology company that manufactures components for flexible electronics invites an experienced operation and maintenance engineer to ensure the equipment’s trouble-free operation and the stability of the systems and components of technological and engineering equipment.
- Experience in organizing and ensuring the trouble-free operation of equipment, improving the stability of the systems and components of technological and engineering equipment;
- Monitoring the technical condition of equipment;
- Maintenance of equipment:
1. Two-stage gas-air scrubber (water and plasma steps);
2. Oil-free screw compressor (from 10,000 l / min);
3. Tandem type compressed air dryer;
4. Nitrogen generator with carbon molecular sieves;
5. Vacuum pumps (dry run, root pumps, forevacuum pumps), water circulation pumps, heat exchanger systems, cooling systems.
- Search for analogues and originals of spare parts.
- Work experience 3-6 years;
- Knowledge of the technological process of cleaning emissions from gases and impurities;
- Knowledge of the principle of operation of compressor and vacuum equipment;
- Knowledge of the basics of electrical engineering in the amount necessary to perform work on the serviced equipment;
- An understanding of the kinematic and electrical equipment being serviced, the control panel diagrams of rectifier power generating sets;
- Understanding of the physical and kinematic processes occurring in cyclones, scrubbers, electrostatic precipitators, in coarse and fine purification plants for exhaust gases and pumped fluids.
- Workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- The opportunity to become part of a technology company;
- Salary based on interview results.