Technologist of brewing and yeast production
The biotechnology company BeerGenomics is looking for a brewing and yeast production technologist due to the expansion of its yeast production capacity for craft brewing.
- Implementation of production plans;
- Advising brewery technologists on the selection of strains and technological processes associated with the use of yeast;
- Preparation of nutrient media (beer wort and others) and the cultivation of microorganisms (brewer’s yeast) on various nutrient media;
- Organization of microbiological control of all technological stages of production;
- Selection of methods and means of work, drawing up and implementation of production plans;
- Control of the preparation of nutrient media for the cultivation of microorganisms, as well as the analysis of finished products for microbiological purity (counting microorganisms, checking their viability, control of contamination);
- Timely execution of work orders, test results and analyzes;
- Ensuring industrial safety during production;
- Organization of equipment testing;
- Control of storage of reagents, materials and utensils;
- Provision of production with the necessary components and consumables;
- Development and implementation of consumption rates for consumables;
- Development of provisions, regulations, instructions for production;
- Liability for the raw materials and materials used in the production;
- Responsibility for compliance with safe working conditions at work.
- Experience in the production of beer;
- Education: higher technological – biological, food production, cultivation of microorganisms;
- Possession of classical microbiological methods (preparation of media, crops, etc.);
- Approval to work with an autoclave (desirable);
- Experience in drawing up reporting documents and maintaining laboratory journals, protocols;
- Knowledge of the requirements of TR CU and GOST in the field of food products;
- Skill in working with Microsoft Office programs.
- Modern equipped production in New Moscow (Troitsk city);
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.