Contract manufacturing requires an initiative specialist with experience as a CNC adjuster who will improve the tool management system in modern technological processes.
- Creation and constant updating of the database of the used tool (machine and bench) in electronic form, using the modern system of one of the leading world leaders – the TMS system;
- Reporting in the 1C system for tool consumption;
- Direct participation at all stages of the creation and development of the technological process, in conducting experimental work on the development and testing of a new, special tool, improving the processing technology, based on the actually developing processing results, using the most progressive and economical tool materials for this material, machine and lot, and metal-cutting tool materials;
- Monitoring compliance with technological discipline in the workshop and the proper operation of tools and equipment.
- Higher technical education (specialty, master’s degree, preferably in the specialty of metalworking, machines and tools, mechanical engineering, etc.), or prof. schools in the field of metalworking (machine tool no lower than 4 p.);
- Possession of 3D modeling in engineering CAD at the level of “confident user”;
- The desire and desire for self-development, the ability to make independent decisions is mandatory, the ability to compare large amounts of data, analyze them on the basis of working out in the workshop, with making recommendations;
- Obligatory work experience in the production of machine tools (turning and milling groups, preferably with CNC), preferably the installer.
- Workplace at high-tech production in New Moscow;
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- The opportunity to become part of a modern technology company;
- Salary based on interview results.