Yeast Lab Technologist
A start-up specializing in the production of yeast for craft brewing is looking for a technologist in a yeast laboratory to grow liquid brewer’s yeast in a pilot plant.
- The cultivation of microorganisms (brewer’s yeast) on various nutrient media in the volume of pilot production;
- Organization of microbiological control of all technological stages;
- The choice of methods and means of work;
- Providing control over the preparation of culture media for the cultivation of microorganisms, as well as monitoring the analysis of finished products for microbiological purity (counting microorganisms, checking their viability, controlling contamination);
- Timely registration of test results and analyzes;
- Organization of testing laboratory equipment;
- Providing control over the storage of reagents, materials and utensils;
- Providing the laboratory with the necessary components and supplies;
- Development of consumables consumption rates;
- Development of provisions, regulations, instructions.
- Higher technological education (biological / food production / cultivation of microorganisms);
- Possession of classical microbiological methods: preparation of media, crops and others;
- Experience in compiling reporting documents and maintaining laboratory journals, protocols;
- Knowledge of the requirements of TR TS and GOST in the field of food products.
- Modern equipped laboratory in the technological campus in New Moscow;
- Interesting and varied tasks;
- Friendly atmosphere of a real startup.