Yeast Laboratory Technical Director
Craft yeast manufacturer BeerGenomics is looking for a Technical Director to manage the Experimental Production Area of its yeast lab.
- Organization of production of experimental batches of yeast;
- Selection of nutrient media to obtain the best properties and characteristics of yeast;
- Cultivation of brewer’s yeast on various nutrient media in pilot production volumes;
- Conducting experimental beer brews on different strains of yeast, fixing the results in the form of R&D results and technical instructions;
- Advising technologists of breweries on the choice of strains and technological processes associated with the use of yeast.
- Education: higher technological (biological, food production, cultivation of microorganisms) – mandatory;
- Experience in beer production is a must.
- Possession of classical microbiological methods (preparation of media, crops);
- Knowledge of the requirements of GOST in the field of food products.
- A workplace in a modern campus with its own production lines;
- Opportunity to become part of a technology company.