On May 18, startups of the TechnoSpark Group of Companies opened 30 new high tech jobs for engineers in the promising technological domains. High tech engineers are wanted at ReadSense genome center, Ronavi Robotics company and Polarus laser startup.
In the pandemic situation, ReadSense genome center and its daughter companies have opened several new activity divisions including PCR test kit production. Moreover, the company expands its research of the hereditary disorders and sport industry genomics.
Ronavi Robotics is enhancing its leadership on the logistic robotics market that has recently developed in Russia, preparing to release an upgraded generation of warehouse robots.
We are making our robots able to reach the next autonomy level. This is why we need specialists in the last generation of sensorics, programmers with the AI elements design experience and computer vision system architects.
CEO of Ronavi Robotics Ivan Borodin
Polarus startup designs ultrafast picosecond lasers for micromachining and instrument engineering. In 2021, the company is planning to start batch production at the sites in Troitsk and China employing the production capacities of its partner, VDL ETG international contractor company.
New jobs will be opened at the TechnoSpark campus located in the center of New Moscow, the town of Troitsk. The campus does not stop its operation regardless of the pandemic, implementing a number of healthcare regulations: all the employees are provided with personal protective equipment, and the working places are rearranged to keep the social distance. Entering the campus in the morning, 100% of employees undergo temperature control which is repeated in the afternoon. Express disinfection of all key surfaces and restrooms is carried out several times a day. Complete disinfection with a thermal fogger of the working premises, cargo and accessories is also done on a regular basis. Every two days, a medical company tests 100% of all the campus staff.
With the activities implemented, we can be confident that the odds of our employees contracting an infection at TechnoSpark are times less than elsewhere, like in shops, pharmacies, transport, etc. New staff enter the campus almost every day; since the beginning of May alone, our contract companies have employed five new people.
Denis Kovalevich, CEO of the TechnoSpark Group of Companies
Vacancies in these and other startups are available in the Jobs section:
- Head of Contract Genomic Research;
- Head of genome laboratory;
- Yeast laboratory monitor;
- PCR laboratory assistant.
- System architect (computer vision);
- Computer vision system developer;
- Logistics Robot Architect Engineer;
- Robot fleet maintenance engineer;
- Robot algorithm developer;
- Logistic robot integration engineer;
- Logistic robot design engineer;
- Logistic robot programmer engineer (C / C++);
- Microcontroller programmer engineer;
- Developer of logistic robot embedded systems;
- Robotics engineer;
- Logistic robot tester;
- Logistic robot electrical and mechanical engineer.
- Laser production quality control engineer;
- Laser assembly engineer;
- Laser and optical systems engineer;
- Analog and digital electronic circuit design engineer;
- Optic technician.
You can apply for the vacancies and send your CV using the form on the Group website.
Source: Media Office of TechnoSpark