The TechnoSpark startup studio is looking for a 1C programmer to develop and refine software solutions in 1C: Enterprise.
- Development and completion of software solutions for tasks;
- Participation in the formulation of tasks for developers;
- Documenting improvements and drafting instructions.
- Ability to work with 1C: Enterprise 8.3 tools (controlled forms, BSP, etc.), desirable 1C certificates;
- Experience in developing extensions for typical configurations;
- Experience in finalizing typical configurations while maintaining the possibility of updating;
- Knowledge of typical configurations: ACC, ZUP, UPP, ERP;
- Experience in integrating 1C with other applications and platforms.
- Office in the modern campus of the TechnoSpark group of companies in New Moscow;
- Partial remote work is possible;
- Interesting and varied tasks.