3D Printing Engineer
A company specializing in 3D printing of medical devices is looking for an engineer to print products on industrial additive plants.
- Preparation of models for printing;
- Drawing up those. tasks for subsequent machining;
- Work with industrial additive plants using DMLS technology.
- Knowledge of Materialize Magics, Autodesk Fusion 360, Simufact Additive;
- Knowledge of DMLS, SLS, FDM and CNC technologies;
- Skill of positioning models on the platform, designing and building supports;
- Ability to analyze models for errors and production requirements;
- The skill of performing a virtual simulation of the printing process and preparing those. tasks for subsequent machining;
- Experience with industrial additive plants.
- Workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- The opportunity to become part of a technology company;
- Opportunity for career growth;
- Salary based on interview results.