Medica, which is engaged in the localization of production and registration of high-tech medical equipment, is looking for a project manager.
The new employee will participate in the preparation of registration services sales and lead projects for registration and localization of equipment of foreign companies.
- Preparation of reference information for the sales director;
- Maintaining a list of clients;
- Sending mailings and analyzing their results;
- Creation of presentations on the localization and registration of medical devices in English and English;
- Online and offline customer meetings;
- Correspondence with clients on the project;
- Interaction with the legal department, accounting and financial department on paperwork.
- Literacy, good command of Russian;
- English at a level not lower than average;
- Fluency in office programs;
- Experience with foreign parties is desirable;
- Experience in preparing marketing reports is desirable;
- Responsibility and ability to complete tasks on time;
- Ability to communicate with clients and individuals;
- Interest in the market for high-tech medical devices.
- Interesting tasks in an international project;
- Salary based on skills and work experience;
- The ability to work remotely with periodic visits to the office (Troitsk, New Moscow) and to meetings with clients, events.