Business information analyst
TechnoSpark startup studio is looking for a specialist to search and analyze information about technology companies.
Work according to the terms of reference: search, structuring and primary analysis of information about companies and their place in technological chains.
- Education: higher – preferably, incomplete is allowed. You will have to deal with engineering terms, the functions of products and components;
- Ability to work with large amounts of information;
- English: fluent reading of technical and business press;
- As an advantage – an additional language: Chinese, Spanish, French or German;
- Advanced use of information systems, including plotters and project management software;
- Applicants without work experience are considered.
- Ability to work remotely;
- Workplace on a modern campus in New Moscow;
- Opportunity to become part of a technology company.