C/C ++ Software Engineer
Ronavi Robotics is the first company in Russia to develop, manufacture and sell logistics robots for warehouses and fulfillment centers. Ronavi robots work in a group, are able to transport racks and pallets with goods with a carrying capacity of 1 to 1500 kg, if necessary, automatically go to a charging station; They are completely autonomous and do not need an operator. The company is expanding its product line, as well as the functionality of each robot model. In this regard, the number of tasks increases and the company is looking for new specialists in the team. A software engineer together with his colleagues will improve the management system of logistics robots.
- Development of software for controlling the robot;
- Integration into a single system of software written by third-party contractors;
- Quality code documentation.
- Knowledge of C / C ++;
- Experience in developing software for Linux;
- Ability to write accurate readable code and with detailed documentation;
- It is a plus of knowledge of Modbus and CAN communication protocols;
- Experience in writing embedded software is welcome.
- Workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- Official employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- The friendly atmosphere of a real startup, the opportunity to try yourself in different roles, learn new things and realize your own ideas;
- The opportunity to become part of the first company in Russia that mass-produces logistics robots;
- Opportunity for career growth and participation in other projects of the TechnoSpark group of companies;
- Salary based on interview results.