C ++ developer (ROS, Gazebo)
The leading Russian company-developer of logistics robots Ronavi Robotics is looking for a programmer to develop drivers and programs for ROS.
- Import and configuration of objects and models in the ROS / Gazebo environment;
- Development of new and support of existing ROS-packages;
- Testing ROS packages in a simulation environment and on real robots;
- Documentation of development.
- Experience with ROS (catkin tools, navigation stack) – over a year;
- More than two years of experience as a C / C ++ programmer;
- Confident use of Git;
- Welcome: experience with Docker, Gitlab CI, experience in creating and testing 3D models in simulation environments.
- A workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- Friendly atmosphere of a real startup;
- The opportunity to become a part of the first company in Russia that serially produces logistics robots.