Chief Robotic Engineer (embedded software & electronics)
The leading Russian company-developer of warehouse logistics robots Ronavi Robotics is looking for a team lead in the group of embedded software development for various systems within the robot.
- Development of software for STMicroelectronics microcontrollers;
- Development of embedded software in С / С ++;
- Support for old projects, refactoring, testing;
- Organization and planning of development processes for the electronic part of the product and software, technical documentation;
- Management of remote teams for the development of electronics and software (control of subcontractors, in terms of timing, quality of work), including foreign ones (in English);
- Coordination and quality control of work, implementation of development plans and project deadlines;
- Maintaining an internal development accounting system and preparing weekly reports;
- Analysis of the initial requirements, clarification of the tasks set, assessment of labor intensity;
- Technical implementation in batch production, support in batch production;
- Coordination of all specialized processes with the general director and technical director of the company.
- Experience in creating and building architecture for electronics and software for robots;
- Experience in developing software for microcontrollers in C / C ++, knowledge of design patterns;
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Good knowledge of C / C ++;
- Good knowledge of analog circuitry and knowledge of electrical circuit simulation systems;
- Interest and continuous monitoring of the appearance on the market of new robotic units (sensors, drives, safety);
- Knowledge of CAN, SPI, Ethernet, USB interfaces;
- Spoken English;
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, mechanics, experience in hardware testing will be a plus.
- Modern engineering office at the technology campus in New Moscow (Troitsk);
- Perhaps an individual discussion of the schedule, irregular working hours;
- Probationary period: 3 months;
- Career growth and participation in other projects of the Technospark group of companies.