CNC Milling Machine Operator
Contract manufacturer of mechatronics, medical equipment and robotics TEN fab is looking for a programmer-operator of a five-axis CNC milling machine with skills in writing processing programs.
The main task of the employee is to obtain accurate and high-quality products and ensure the operability of the equipment of the milling section (auxiliary production for the composite section).
- Launching the production of products with high accuracy from the drawing to the product;
- Setting up the machine and tool, notification of noticed malfunctions;
- Product modeling (not regularly, but necessary);
- Writing control programs (regularly and continuously);
- Testing and correction of the control program, identifying possible errors;
- Control of the production process on CNC machines;
- Checking the quality and level of accuracy of manufactured parts using measuring tools
- 5-axis milling center Sahos dynamic 4000;
- 3-axis milling machine FlexiCam stealth 2030.
- model plastic;
- maybe aluminum.
- Skill of reading drawings, knowledge of ESKD;
- Knowledge of operating rules, devices and technological capabilities of serviced machines, devices, instruments and tools;
- Knowledge of the rules and norms of labor protection, safety, the rules of the organization of production and fire protection;
- Knowledge / knowledge of CAD / CAM systems (Solid / Unigraphics or analogues;
- Knowledge and writing skills in PowerMill or Mastercam;
- Accuracy and desire to maintain cleanliness and organizational order.
- Be sure to indicate your other professional skills, we greatly appreciate versatile specialists and are sure to find them in our work.
- Workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- The opportunity to become part of a modern technology company;
- Salary based on interview results.