Contract manufacturing is looking for an employee who organizes the supply of components to fulfill production orders.
- Analysis of the bullpen for several counterparties and the preparation of purchase bids with justifications;
- Preparation of specifications and other documents for the supply of products for cooperation;
- Accounting for the fulfillment of orders for cooperation and solving situations of shortage, non-compliance with product quality requirements, etc.;
- Control over the implementation of established norms and stocks of components and their costs in production;
- Verification of invoices and payment claims of suppliers.
- Work experience 1–3 years;
- Good communication skills (business correspondence, literate speech);
- Knowledge of 1C, MS Excel;
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment;
- Teamwork skills;
- Attentiveness, responsibility.
- A workplace at a modern technology campus in New Moscow (Troitsk);
- Full employment, employment under the Labor Code;
- Five-day working week, days off – Saturday and Sunday; working day from 9.30 to 18.00 or from 8.30 to 17.00;
- Interesting and varied tasks.