Electronic Engineer (embedded)
The instrument-making company requires an electronics development engineer for the integrated design and production of energy storage systems for country houses (an analog of Tesla Power Wall).
- Setting tasks for the engineering team, maintaining project documentation;
- Development of FPGA architecture and firmware;
- Element base selection;
- PCB Topology Design.
- Specialized higher education (electronic engineer, power systems engineer, firmware engineer, microcontroller programmer);
- Experience in the design and development of electronic circuits and embedded systems;
- Excellent knowledge of analog and digital circuitry, modern components;
- Experience with FPGAs and power electronics;
- Smart and experience in designing circuitry and printed circuit boards using Altium Designer;
- Ability to draw up documentation for developed products in preparation for industrial production;
- Experience in design work, formulation and control of engineering tasks;
- English at the level of reading technical documentation.
- Modern technically equipped office in Troitsk (New Moscow);
- Flexible schedule by mutual agreement.