The TechnoSpark startup studio is looking for a specialist to plan the company’s financial policy.
- Strategic planning of the company’s financial policy;
- Analysis and evaluation of projects, profitability, level of risks, cost of investment, preparation of documentation for investment;
- Organization and control of the financial block;
- Control over the execution of budgets, protection of budgets before the board of directors;
- Control of payment discipline, structuring and regulation of the processes of approval and execution of payments;
- Interaction with banks on financial products;
- Organization and maintenance of management accounting for projects, work with accounts receivable and payable, control over the execution of contracts;
- Participation in the automation of the company’s accounting;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management reports.
- Higher financial education;
- Work experience as a financial manager or director – at least 3 years;
- Knowledge of the basics of accounting and tax accounting, IFRS;
- Experience in financial modeling;
- Experience in investment analysis.
- Office in the modern campus of the TechnoSpark group of companies in New Moscow;
- Possibility of career growth.