Flexible Display Assembly Engineer
Russian Center for Flexible Electronics
The first Russian factory of flexible electronics requires an engineer at the site of assembly and installation of flexible displays.
- Assembly of TFT backplane (electronic functional unit of the screen forming the image) with a media – functional module that visually displays the image;
- Connecting drivers and chips that transmit image information;
- Encapsulating the working screen in a protective shell and receiving the finished product.
- Good technical training, understanding how the technical mechanisms and processes are arranged and work. Ability and desire to work with hands. Higher technical education;
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings and literature. The desire to learn and the ability to independently make technical decisions;
- Experience in the semiconductor manufacturing industry in clean manufacturing facilities is a big plus.
- Workplace at high-tech production in New Moscow;
- Fixed schedule 5/2, weekend on Saturday and Sunday.