Functional-parametric control engineer
Russian Center for Flexible Electronics
Modern production of flexible electronics is looking for an engineer to check the electrical characteristics of the manufactured products.
- Checking the electrical characteristics of manufactured products;
- Methodological support of measurements;
- Processing of measurement results, analysis of problems affecting the quality of manufactured products;
- Participation in the development of corrective and preventive actions;
- Drawing up technical reports on the results of measurements, forming a base of measurements;
- Carrying out scheduled maintenance of measuring equipment.
- Higher technical education (electronics and microelectronics);
- Knowledge of methods of electrophysical research, modern control and measuring equipment for electrophysical research, specialized software;
- English at a level not lower than Intermediate, knowledge of technical terminology;
- Knowledge of programming languages Lua, SCPI, C ++ will be an advantage;
- Ability to prioritize a large volume of tasks on a daily basis.
- A workplace in a modern technology campus in New Moscow (Troitsk);
- Interesting and varied tasks.