Head of the genomic laboratory
ReadSense Genomic Center is looking for the head of a laboratory performing contract research of DNA using NGS and TGS sequencing.
- Laboratory management;
- Development of DNA analysis technologies by PCR, NGS, TGS;
- Development of genomic data analysis algorithms;
- Conducting laboratory research and R&D;
- Development of regulatory documents for the laboratory;
- Higher education biological, biochemical, chemical;
- Experience in PCR and NGS laboratories;
- Experience in analyzing genomic data;
- Experience in the development of PCR and NGS test systems.
Skills and knowledge
- Methods of DNA extraction from various samples: blood, saliva, earth, plants, biomass, etc .;
- DNA sample preparation methods for Illumina platforms, including using hybridization methods;
- DNA sample preparation methods for Oxford Nanopore platforms;
- PCR and RT-PCR diagnostic methods;
- Skills in the development and validation of PCR test systems;
- Skills in the development and validation of NGS and TGS test systems;
- Skills of development and validation of protocols using hybridization methods;
- Skills for selecting primers, PCR probes (TaqMan, Amplifluor, Scorpion, Yin-Yang, etc.);
- Skills for developing hybridization enrichment panels (including probe design);
- Skills of developing PCR enrichment panels;
- Skills of working with metagenomic samples and analysis of metagenomic data;
- Skills of “manual work” in the laboratory using all of the above methods;
- Programming skills in python, R, etc.
- Skills in writing algorithms for analyzing genomic and metagenomic data: analysis of bacterial genomes and metagenomes,
- Analysis of human panels and exoms (up to the annotation stage), analysis of viral data, data analysis of NGS and TGS platforms, etc.
- Workplace in a modern laboratory in the best technopark of the country (New Moscow, Troitsk);
- Salary based on interview results;
- Friendly atmosphere of a real startup;
- Interesting tasks.