Russian Center for Flexible Electronics
The Russian center for the production of flexible electronics requires a circuit engineer to develop and test integrated circuits on a flexible basis.
Flexible electronics is a new, not yet fully formed area in the field of electronic industry. Successful development of flexible electronics requires an understanding of technology, a desire to learn, and put the knowledge into practice.
- Development and debugging of thin-film IC design starting from separate IP-blocks;
- Testing and validation of finished IP in the laboratory, the use of the results to improve subsequent developments;
- Collaboration with customers and the technology group to develop devices on a flexible basis.
- Understanding the principles of operation of a thin-film transistor;
- Practical experience in developing IP, prototyping, testing and debugging. Availability of completed projects;
- Higher education in the field of electronics / circuitry;
- Experience with organic TFT transistors is welcome;
- Knowledge of English: conversational level + correspondence by mail;
- Ability to lead the project in compliance with schedules;
- Sociability ‚ability and desire to work in a team.
- Workplace at high-tech production in New Moscow;
- Fixed schedule 5/2, weekend on Saturday and Sunday.