Industrial safety and labor protection engineer
Modern contract manufacturing is looking for a specialist responsible for the safety of employees
- Assessment of industrial safety and labor protection risks, accounting and analysis of incidents;
- Prevention of industrial injuries;
Monitoring compliance with labor protection requirements at workplaces, safety, industrial safety, environmental protection;
- Maintenance of labor protection documentation and interaction with regulatory authorities.
- Higher education;
- Confirmed knowledge of labor protection requirements at industrial enterprises (Attestation of industrial safety A.1, B.9.31, B.1.23, B.8.23, B.7.1);
- Work experience from 5 years;
- Proactiveness, persistence, excellent communication skills, accuracy.
- A workplace at a modern technology campus in New Moscow (Troitsk);
- The ability to build processes from scratch and see the results of work;
- Stable work schedule.