Inline Robot Operator Engineer
A startup that develops a robot for pipe diagnostics and repair is looking for operator engineers to test robots.
- Preparation and testing of the in-line robot;
- Transportation of the robot;
- Loading the robot into the diagnosed object;
- Robotic chassis control during in-line inspection;
- Maintenance of the robot;
- Preparation of documentation based on the results of in-line diagnostics.
- Technical education;
- Experience with the use of in-line diagnostic tools – at least 1 year;
- Knowledge of GOST RF and MS Office package;
- Readiness for frequent business trips;
- Desire to learn, neatness, diligence.
- A workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- The opportunity to become part of a technology company;
- Interesting and varied tasks.