The TechnoSpark startup studio is looking for an investment analyst to calculate the financial models of technology startups.
- Preparation of an investment program for projects: development of FM, assessment of investment attractiveness of projects, assessment of profitability of assets, etc.;
- Financial modeling: development of model forms for various types of startups, projects (about 100 material-based startups);
- Calculation of investment indicators of projects (NPV, IRR, etc.);
- Preparation of analytical reports, presentations and conclusions for the submission of projects to the investment committee and the board of directors;
- Collection of analytical industry, financial, legal and other information for the preparation of reports on the activities of existing and potential startups;
- Assessment of the level of risk when investing and the cost of investments;
- Participation in the setting of KPIs and the development of business plans for projects;
- Preparation of Term Sheet / IS in terms of financial and investment indicators of projects.
- Higher mathematical, financial or economic education;
- Knowledge in operational management, corporate finance, investment analysis and business planning;
- Experience in financial modeling and investment analytics in the areas of VC/BI/BIG3/BIG4, etc.;
- The ability to quickly analyze a large amount of information;
- Skills in preparing and presenting analytical reports and forecasts for internal and external audiences of various levels;
- Proactive attitude and positive attitude.
- Office in the modern campus of the TechnoSpark group of companies in New Moscow;
- Interesting and varied tasks.