The TechnoSpark startup studio is looking for an investment analyst to calculate the financial models of technology startups.
- Preparation of an investment program: development of financial models for various types of startups and projects, assessment of projects, return on assets, risk level and cost of investments;
- Calculation of investment projects: NPR, IRR and others;
- Preparation of opinions for the investment committee and the board of directors;
- Preparation of analytical reports and presentations;
- Collection of analytical industry, financial, legal and other information to compile reports on the company’s activities;
- Participation in the setting of KPIs and the development of business plans.
- Higher education in mathematics, finance or economics;
- Financial modeling experience;
- Operational management, monitoring and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills, confident use of MS Office programs.
- Office in the modern campus of the TechnoSpark group of companies in New Moscow;
- Interesting and varied tasks.