Junior Process Engineer
Russian Center for Flexible Electronics
The Russian Center for Flexible Electronics invites graduates of technical universities to work.
- Organization and implementation of technological processes in production;
- Performing routine inspection and maintenance of equipment;
- Participation in the development of new and optimization of existing modes of equipment operation;
- Accounting for production raw materials at the site for applying polymer films;
- Production documentation writing, preparation of reports.
- No work experience required;
- Higher technical education;
- English language – level A2 and above;
- Analytical mindset and curiosity.
- Training and workplace at high-tech production in New Moscow (Troitsk);
- Ability to work 3-4 days a week;
- Opportunity to become a Lead Process Engineer.