Full cycle contract manufacturer TEN fab is looking for a marketing director to implement the marketing strategy of a group of manufacturing and engineering companies.
- Development and implementation of an integrated marketing strategy for a group of companies for contract engineering, industrial design and production;
- Formation and management of the marketing budget;
- Planning and implementation of advertising campaigns;
- Development and implementation of the communication strategy of companies;
- Setting goals and implementing analytics to assess the effectiveness of the marketing tools used in each company in the group.
- English language: Intermediate (correspondence, analysis and translation of the client’s technical assignment);
- Higher marketing education or special training in marketing plus higher education;
- Experience in the field of marketing and advertising – at least 5 years;
- Confident knowledge and experience in using Internet marketing tools, including SMM, project manager and PR tools;
- Confident knowledge and experience in the application of analytics tools in the field of marketing, search and placement of information on the Internet;
- Experience in reporting, including analytical and periodic;
- Teamwork skills.
- A workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- Interesting and varied tasks;
- The ability to create a large portfolio project.