Operator-programmer of the coordinate measuring machine
TEN fab contract manufacturing is looking for a CMM operator for the quality control area.
- Carrying out measurements of products on a coordinate measuring machine;
- Writing programs for measurements;
- Metrological examination of design and technological documentation;
- Collection of statistics for the analysis of production processes;
- Metrological certification of non-standardized measuring instruments. Selection of measuring instruments and methods. Correct storage and accounting of all measuring instruments.
- Higher technical education (specialty / master’s degree in the specialty “Metalworking”, “Machine tools and tools”, “Mechanical engineering”, etc.);
- Ability to work on Wenzel / Hexagon / Crysta Apex S-9108 / Romer machines;
- Knowledge of Solid Works, AutoCAD, Modus 1.6, 1.8, 1.9;
- Ability to read drawings and technological processes;
- Skill in working with design documentation;
- Ability to use measuring instruments (vernier caliper, micrometer, etc.);
- Skill in working with documentation, drawing up measurement protocols, reports.
- A workplace in a modern technology campus in New Moscow (Troitsk);
- Shift work schedule;
- Interesting and varied tasks.