Laser Production Quality Control Engineer
The developer and manufacturer of picosecond fiber lasers Polarus is looking for an engineer for the technical control of the laser and materials.
- Input control of components and materials for production;
- Registration of acts of incoming control, acts of identified defects;
- Verification of the quality of products for compliance with design documentation;
- Acceptance tests of products;
- Audit of design documentation;
- Implementation of a quality management system in accordance with GOST ISO 9001-2015.
- Higher technical education;
- Knowledge of the basics of nonlinear optics of physics;
- Confident knowledge of measuring equipment: oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, multimeters, electronic loads, power supplies, etc.;
- The ability to read and understand technical documentation;
- Experience with standards GOST ISO 9001-2015;
- Knowledge of current norms and rules;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- English at a level not lower than Pre-Intermediate.
- Schedule: 5/2 with the ability to choose the start of the beginning of the working day;
- Workplace at high-tech production in New Moscow;
- Interesting and varied tasks.