A full-cycle contract manufacturer is looking for a process engineer to develop technological processes and step-by-step routes for the manufacture of robotics, devices, medical equipment and other high-tech products.
- Development of technological processes for various types of work: CNC milling, bending, welding, laser cutting;
- Development of a step-by-step route for the production of products;
- Development of technological standards, instructions, assembly schemes, route maps;
- Monitoring compliance with technological discipline.
- Education: higher technical;
- Experience in the specialty in mechanical engineering, instrument making – from 1 year (as an advantage);
- Knowledge of modern production technologies of machining, bending, welding, assembly;
- Knowledge of systems and methods of designing technological processes;
- Knowledge and ability to use GOST in mechanical engineering, ESKD standards;
- Knowledge of engineering CAD programs (at least two), at the level of a confident user.
- A workplace in high-tech production in New Moscow;
- Interesting projects, really implemented.