Ronavi Robotics, a leading Russian developer of warehouse logistics robots, is looking for a chief product manager (logistics robot) to organize work and control tasks at all stages of the creation of a new robot: design – manufacturing – testing.
- Translation of consumer and economic requirements for new versions of robot models into a technical engineering language;
- Collection and analysis of all product information (telemetry, results of internal product testing, results of pilot implementations);
- Preparation of proposals for product improvements for the next version of the robot;
- Implementation of proposals to improve the robot agreed upon by the management: setting goals for the development team, communication and monitoring the timing of contract manufacturing (in Russia and Europe);
- Organization of internal testing;
- Conclusion of a new version of the robot model in commercial operation.
- Work experience as a product manager in material technologies from 10 years;
- Technical background;
- Deep understanding of systems consisting of hardware and software;
- Experience with robotics or industrial automation;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- The ability to participate in several projects in parallel;
- Spoken English.
- Salary: 200,000 rubles per month (gross), premiums on the release of the product on the market;
- Irregular work schedule;
- The trial period is 3 months;
- Career growth and participation in other projects of the Technospark group of companies.