Production project manager
Contract Manufacturing TEN fab is looking for a production project manager who will ensure quality fulfillment of customer orders on time.
- Planning the timing of projects, including procurement of components, supplies from external partners and internal production;
- Tracking and managing project deadlines;
- Planning and control of shipments;
- Interaction with external and internal contractors;
- Cost management;
- Internal and external distribution of work between internal production and partners;
- Maintaining constructive relationships with customers;
- Conducting contractual work, tracking the fulfillment of the terms of contractual obligations;
- Participation in financial planning and reporting.
- Higher education;
- Project management experience 1–3 years;
- Knowledge of 1C, MS Excel;
- Attentiveness, responsibility;
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment;
- Teamwork skills;
- Good communication skills (business correspondence, literate speech).
- A workplace at a modern technology campus in New Moscow (Troitsk);
- Full employment, employment under the Labor Code;
- Five-day working week, days off – Saturday and Sunday; working day from 9.30 to 18.00 or from 8.30 to 17.00;
- Interesting and varied tasks.