R&D Leader in CVD Technologies (Deputy Director for Research) CVD Spark
CVD Spark is looking for an R&D leader to improve growth technologies in microwave plasma chemical deposition plants.
- To develop technologies for the growth of poly- and single-crystal diamonds by the CVD method;
- Improve existing technologies and equipment; Experiments and research to test hypotheses;
- Read new publications on the topic;
- Draw up and control the regulations of technological processes for the synthesis of diamonds in the CVD-growth section.
- At least 5 years of experience in the growth and research of artificial CVD diamonds;
- Interest in the development of CVD technology, personal ambitions in this area;
- Deep understanding of the chemical and physical growth processes of laboratory diamonds;
- Knowledge of the principles of operation of production CVD and analytical equipment;
- Ability to work with literature, with scientific articles (including in English);
- Experience in setting up experiments and implementation in existing processes;
- Desire to achieve results;
- Ability to analyze, build processes, reflect on experience.
- A workplace at a modern technology campus in New Moscow;
- Large equipment park; Interesting and varied tasks.