Ronavi Robotics is the only Russian developer and manufacturer of serial logistic robots designed for stand-alone operation in warehouses. Serial production of the AMR H1500 was launched at two industrial sites – in Troitsk (Moscow) and Eindhoven (Netherlands), at the facilities of one of the largest European engineering companies VDL ETG in 2019. 2 more robot models will begin to be sold in 2020. Robot engineer will take part in the development of new logistics robots, testing and preparing them for serial production.
- Development of conceptual ‚technical and working designs for metal structures, cases and electromechanical devices;
- Development of 3D models / drawings / diagrams, execution of detailing of units for production;
- Carrying out technical calculations for projects, selection of components and materials during the development of structures, analysis of the effectiveness of designed structures;
- Support for the manufacture of designed parts, assemblies, interaction with assembly production during assembly / installation (experimental design);
- Preparation of technical documentation in accordance with ESKD, ESTD;
- Participation in the installation, testing, commissioning of products, as well as in the modernization of designed products.
- Higher technical education (design engineer, mechanical engineer, electronic engineer, mechatronic engineer, robotics);
- Work experience as a design engineer from two years;
- Experience in designing drive mechanisms is desirable;
- Basic knowledge in the field of electrical engineering, understanding of electrical circuits;
- Knowledge of one of CAD / CAM CAD systems (Solid Works, Catia, Inventor or others);
- Knowledge and ability to apply GOST and ESKD norms (knowledge of ISO as a plus);
- Experience in the development of industrial robots, or mobile equipment is welcome;
- The desire to learn, accuracy, diligence.
- A workplace in a modern campus with its own production lines;
- Official employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- The friendly atmosphere of a real startup, the opportunity to try yourself in different roles, learn new things and realize your own ideas;
- The opportunity to become part of the first company in Russia that mass-produces logistics robots.