Robot fleet service engineer
At Ronavi Robotics, a serial production of logistics robots, we are looking for a service engineer who will monitor the health of equipment on client sites and help make it even more reliable.
Ronavi Robotics is the first company in Russia to develop, manufacture and sell logistics robots for warehouses and fulfillment centers. Ronavi robots work in a group, are able to transport racks and pallets with goods with a carrying capacity of 1 to 1500 kg, if necessary, automatically go to a charging station; They are completely autonomous and do not need an operator. The company switched to selling robots by subscription, and provides customer support for robots.
- Comprehensive testing of mobile logistics robots, development of a test program, preparation of reports;
- Maintenance of the equipment of the test site in good condition;
- Work on the installation of robotic logistics systems at the client’s site;
- Development and assembly of test benches for testing components and components of robots;
- Interaction with the design department when making changes to the design of robots based on test results.
- Technical higher education (mechanics, radio electronics, electrical engineering or control systems);
- Work experience as a service engineer, equipment implementation engineer, testing engineer in the field of industrial automation or robotics;
- Experienced PC user;
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of operation of components of industrial automation – microcontrollers, servos, vision systems, experience in setting up and maintaining such equipment;
- Diagnostic experience of industrial equipment nodes through I / O ports via CAN, RS-485 interfaces, sending and processing commands in text mode through a terminal.
- Workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- The friendly atmosphere of a real startup, the opportunity to try yourself in different roles, learn new things and realize your own ideas;
- The opportunity to become part of the first company in Russia that mass-produces logistics robots;
- Opportunity for career growth and participation in other projects of the TechnoSpark group of companies;
- Salary based on interview results.