The start-up for the development of a system of trackers for game sports InMotion opens the vacancy of a technical director who will take on the coordination of the development of new generations of the tracker, manage the engineering team including suppliers, and put the product into serial production.
- Management of the development system for the tracker system: organization and planning of design developments, development of the electronic part of the product and software, technical documentation, as well as design work;
- Formation of product and technical requirements for the product together with customers and / or the project team, direct
- Management of the development process and production tuning, coordination of work on quality control of production and certification;
- Technical implementation in mass production and its support;
- Development, coordination and implementation of annual plans and long-term plans;
- Participation in the preparation of documentation – budgeting, business plans, project presentations, etc .;
- Participation in negotiations with contractors and customers (technical side).
- Higher technical education (mechanics, radio electronics, electrical engineering or control systems);
- Experience in project management in wearable electronics and modern sensors;
- Experience in prototyping and adjustment of products, as well as launching products in mass production;
- Knowledge of technical English at the level of reading technical documentation;
- Personal qualities: accuracy, responsibility, proactivity, desire to achieve results, stress resistance.
- Opportunity for career growth and participation in other projects of the TechnoSpark group of companies;
- Salaries are discussed based on interview results.
- Irregular work schedule;
- A workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow.