The financial department of TechnoSpark is looking for a qualified treasury specialist to manage accounts, ensure payments in legal entities of the group of companies.
- Carrying out operations on personal (treasury) accounts;
- Execution of all necessary documents for carrying out operations on treasury accounts;
- Drawing up and submitting documents to the Treasury;
- Interaction with the UFC on all issues related to making payments on accounts opened in the treasury;
- Collection of primary documents and preparation of reporting forms provided for by government contracts, as well as forms provided to the Federal Treasury when making payments;
- Maintaining consolidated reports on operations on treasury accounts;
- Budgeting, work in GIIS “Electronic budget”.
- Higher economic education;
- Experience with treasury accounts;
- Work experience in the area of banking operations with settlement and other accounts at least 3 years;
- Knowledge of currency legislation and the basics of accounting and budgeting;
- Knowledge of the principles of building / maintaining DDS;
- Knowledge of computer programs: PC – a confident user, MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), 1C UPP 8, “Client-Bank” system;
- Banking skills, abilityt work with large volumes of documentation and information flows.
- Workplace in a modern office in New Moscow;
- Employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation and a stable work schedule 5/2;
- Salary based on interview results.