The Medika LLC technological company (ophthalmological medical equipment) looks for a Manager of Certification and Registration of Medical Products.
- Planning and performance of all required actions to ensure registration/reregistration, certification, amendment of registration documents of medical products in the Russian Federation;
- Organization and coordination of medical products registration process;
- Control of availability and applicability of the required certificates and MAs, maintenance of the data base;
- Mentoring import of equipment/components for assembly of medical equipment;
- Licensing medical equipment production;
- Dealing with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry to obtain Certificates of Origin СТ-1.
- Monitoring of the legal environment in the domain of registration, certification, import, etc.
- Initiation and control of the required documentation of the process (agreements signing, invoices and customs duties payment, acts signing, account keeping, etc.).
- Higher education;
- Knowledge of legislation regarding registration and certification of medical products in the Russian Federation;
- Knowledge of current requirements for registration and certification of medical products in the Russian Federation;
- Confident PC user (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet);
- Work experience in the area no less than 1 year;
- Ability to make plans and work independently; punctuality, promptness, multitasking;
- Conversant in English – Intermediate level.
- Place of work: TechnoSpark Nanocenter (Troitsk Town, Moscow City);
- Corporate transport: from the Troitsk Town center to the Nanocenter and back;
- Formal employment: according to the Labour Code of the Russian Federation;
- Working hours: 5/2, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. / from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Salary: based on the interview results.